September 15, 2011

To all my gorgeous babe friends... from me!!! [Sorry Boys] :)


When you are sad, I will get you drunk..or gorge on chocolate with you..and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad..
When you are blue, I'll try to dislodge whatever you are choking on..
When you smile, I'll know you finally got what you wanted..
When you are scared I will rag on you about it every chance I get..
When you are worried I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whinning..
When you are sick, stay away from me until you're well again, I dont want whatever you have!..
When you fall I will point & laugh at your clumsy bum..
This is my Pledge to you as a friend...





7 comments:

shubhansh said...

haha.....awesome....!!!

shubhansh said...

hahaha...... awesome....!!!

Unknown said...

Hey,
Nice. Didn't know you were a poetess!
This is very dil-se stuff!
Will remember it. Hell, yeah.

Thank you for the deication again.
Cheers! :)

Naina Kumar said...

awesome i would die to get you every janam !

Naina Kumar said...

amazingly said .... thumbs up ...keep up d gud work

Preanca said...

@Subhansh : I remember my promise :D
@Naina :: me too babe...mwahhhhh
@Shradha ::: Many qualities of mine are hidden haha :D thanks babe...<3 ya :)

Ritika Dua said...

that is soo you..............i can remember each instance while reading this.........