October 31, 2011

Few Lines!!!!!



I thought to write a few lines for you today…..

Few lines which I never told you before…

Few lines before going out for a walk..

Few lines which could have made life easier for us…

Few lines, which were always written all over my face…

Few lines which could tell you how I feel not having you around after leaving from work…..
Few lines which could express how miserable it feels to make castles in sand….

Few lines which could show how awful It is to think about things which U and I could do…

Few lines which could let u know that you have been missed since forever…

Few lines which could recall how we used to have a cup of chai in stairs rather than going out..

Few lines which could convey that I miss your laughs, smiles and pout….

Few lines about the things, I have not done in a long while…

Few lines which could explain that you were the best thing ever happened in life…

Sorry, if it doesn't make any sense to your PRACTICAL mind...

The thing is- I am no more used to writing few lines……




1 comment:

Ashwin D said...

This was a heart felt writing which touched my heart :) Good work. keep going. :)