May 6, 2011

From the Diary under my pillow!!!



Bottled up inside
Are the words I never said..
The feelings i hide..
The lines you never heard!!

You can see it in my eyes...
Read it in my face...
trapped inside are memories...
of me and you I cant replace!!!!

The hurt I'm feeling ,wont disappear overnight
But why must it be this way?
Can somebody please tell me
how to get things back the way it used to be
cuz I'm down on bent knees

No matter how I tried
Just can't seem to get you off my head
Images of you kept playing in my mind day and night
somehow I'll have to overcome it but how??
Oh God please give me the strength and courage
to move on.......
everything will be alright......I guess
But things wont be the same anymore

It wasnt meant to be
It didnt last
with a heavy heart
Im setting you free
hoping u'll come back to me
One Fine Day........u'll come back to me!!!!!!



4 comments:

Kartik said...

Yes u rite ....!!!! Life lives on a hope....!!!! Truly said frndy....!!!! :)

Preanca said...

Yes... Never leave hopes, whether its Love or work or the end of the world! :)
I believe-n When world says give up, Hope says try one more time :)

Rudy said...

Very nice. Pretty deep thoughts...!!! Very composed.

Preanca said...

Thanks Rudy!! i am glad you liked it :)